Travel Club memberships cost just £10 for all fans and entitles members to a £2 discount for every journey throughout the season.
Download the Travel Club membership form below, fill it in and bring it into the Ticket Office:
To book and pay for your seat please call into the Ticket Office during opening hours, post the form in with card details, or call 01242 573558 and select option 1. Please note a booking fee of £2 will apply to all telephone bookings.
- Regular travel club users who have their seats reserved for every match will do so until one week prior to travel. If payment is not received by this time, seats will be opened up for general sale.
- No payment will be accepted on the day of travel, payment must be received by 3pm on the working day prior to the fixture.
- If the journey is over two hours there will be allocated comfort breaks (please ask the steward on the bus for more information).
The Travel Club Organisers reserve the right to:
- Refuse membership applications.
- Refuse travel to those behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Cancel Coaches without notification.
- Remove from the coach and refuse future travel to anyone found with alcohol. Alcohol is banned by law on coaches and the Travel Club organiser and the coach operator are liable for prosecution.
- The travel club aim to run executive coaches to every league game but this is subject to demand and not guaranteed.
- All coaches will leave promptly at the advertised time and will return straight after the game.
- Refunds will not be given to latecomers or fans that decide not to travel.
- Smoking is not permitted on board coaches.
- The Travel Club accepts no responsibility for lost belongings or personal injury sustained while travelling.
- It is a legal requirement to wear a seat belt when travelling and the Travel Club accepts no responsibility if you fail to comply.
- Email address and phone number will only be used internally and will not be sold to external companies.