The Robins Travel Club is the easiest and cheapest way to attend Cheltenham Town away matches. Coaches will run to all Cheltenham Town first team fixtures, subject to demand. Leaving from the Jonny-Rocks Stadium and taking supporters straight to the away teams ground, and returning directly after the game.
Travel is open to all supporters, with Travel Club members receiving a £2 discount per match. Membership costs £10 for the season, so savings are made when you travel to at least 5 games per season.
Download the membership form HERE, and return it to the Ticket Office in person or via post
Next trip: Lincoln City - Saturday 13 April, 3pm kick-off
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
The full terms and conditions of Robins Travel Club membership and conditions of carriage for away fixtures are available HERE or from the on board steward.
1. Seats for Robins Travel Club regulars will be reserved upon request until one week before the day of travel. Payment is required in full by 3pm on the working day prior to the fixture.
2. Passengers are advised to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time with their ticket. Coaches will not be held for any passengers who arrive late.
3. Pick-ups and drop-offs outside of Cheltenham are not permitted. Additional pick-up and drop-off points within Cheltenham will be permitted at the club and/or on board steward’s discretion.
4. The consumption of alcohol and hot food is strictly forbidden, as is the use of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes. This will be outlined in the safety briefing provided by the steward, which will also remind all passengers that they must wear the seatbelts provided on the vehicle.
5. An on board toilet is provided and comfort breaks at service stations will not routinely be taken. However, at the discretion of Cheltenham Town Football Club, the steward or the driver, the coach may be stopped at any point in a journey without notice. If the on board toilet is out of order, an alternative comfort break will be provided at the steward’s discretion.
6. Upon arrival at the away ground, passengers are required to disembark the coach immediately and in an orderly manner. Supporters are not permitted to remain on board the coach unless agreed by the driver.
7. The coach will depart the away ground immediately after the game. While the steward will ensure that a head-count takes place before departure, passengers are politely asked to ensure that they make their way back to the coach in a timely manner.
8. The Robins Travel Club prides itself on being family-friendly, inclusive and open to all. With this in mind, foul and/or abusive language and intimidating and/or unacceptable behaviour is strictly forbidden.
9. Each coach will be stewarded by a Robins Travel Club representative, nominated by Cheltenham Town Football Club. The steward will have been fully briefed ahead of the away fixture. Their decisions are final and they reserve the right, along with the driver and acting reasonably, to refuse travel to any passenger.
10. Serious or persistent breaches of these rules could result in those responsible being reported to the football club and, if necessary, to the relevant authorities.
11. Passengers with any questions or queries during a journey are politely asked to liaise with the steward before speaking directly to the driver. Outside the time of travel, please contact the Cheltenham Town Ticket Office on 01242 573558 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.