HGV Drivers UK - Cheltenham Town's Official Ticket Sponsor
From the 2021/22 season onwards it is no longer possible to pay cash at the turnstiles.
Supporters can save money by purchasing in advance from the Ticket Office, or by buying online.
All ticket purchases and renewals for 2021/22 season tickets are also available to purchase online.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
The Ticket Office is open at the Completely-Suzuki Stadium on the following days:
- Monday: 10am-3pm
- Tuesday: 10am-3pm (Club Shop also open at these times)
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10am-3pm (Club Shop also open at these times)
- Friday: 10am-3pm (Club Shop also open at these times)
Match Day Opening Hours:
- Afternoon kick-off: 12pm-3pm with the Ticket Office being open 30 minutes after the game.
- Evening kick-off: 5.30pm–7:45pm with the Ticket Office being open 30 minutes after the game.
The gates to the turnstiles will be open at 1.30pm on an afternoon kick off and 6:30pm for an evening kick off.
If you are unable to make it into the office, call 01242 573558 (option 1) between the times above or email our Ticket Office Manager via email@example.com
Tickets are available to purchase on the day from our Matchday Sales Points.
Supporters can purchase tickets for specific areas of the ground at three points around the Completely-Suzuki Stadium:
- Main Stand - purchase from the Main Ticket Office
- Colin Farmer Stand - purchase from the Colin Farmer Stand Ticket Office (only open on matchdays)
- All Terraces (Prestbury Road End / Paddock / Tunnel) - purchase from our Matchday Sales Point, located in the Main Car Park
Any remaining tickets for away supporters will also be available from the Main Ticket Office.
Tickets increase in price on a matchday, so we recommend purchasing in advance wherever possible. All the above sales points can accept cash and card payments.
Matchday Ticket Collections
Supporters are advised to save time by collecting tickets in advance from the Ticket Office, however on a matchday there are different collection points depending on the location of your tickets:
- Colin Farmer Stand - collect from the Colin Farmer Stand Collection Point, located in the Main Car Park
- Away supporters who have purchased in advance via their club can collect tickets from the Away Collection Point, just outside the entrance to the Hazlewoods Stand.
The car park at the Completely-Suzuki Stadium is fully booked for all League fixtures for the 2022/23 season.
Please note there will therefore be no parking available to buy on the day of a match.
If there is any availability for cup matches, this will be advertised in advance on the match hub page for each particular match.
There is usually on street parking available around Pittville Circus, or closer to the town centre in the Portland Street or North Place NCPs (both around 10 minutes’ walk from the stadium).