How do we do this?
• The players have a choice from any subject they wish to study within the All Saints 6th Form Prospectus.
• Regular opportunities to train and play with the Youth Team.
• Fixtures in the Midland Floodlit League.
• Dedicated physio for rehab/injury prevention.
All of the education takes place at All Saints Academy in Cheltenham. For more details click HERE
• Players can choose any subjects from 6th form prospectus. This can be BTEC, A-Levels or a mixture of both.
• Education takes place during the normal school day and your timetable depends on what subjects you select.
• Anyone who hasn’t achieved at least a C grade at GCSE in Maths and English will also be required to resit these.
• Training will take place at both All Saints Academy 3G pitch and Seasons Training Ground.
• Training will be after school at 3:15pm or during the day at Seasons over pre season and half term.
• Training sessions are run by 2 full time members of staff. At least one of which will hold a UEFA A Licence.
• There will be regular opportunities for players to train and play with the youth team throughout the season.
• There will be two teams within the development squad. The ‘Elite’ group will play in the Midland Floodlit League and the ‘development’ group will play in the ECFA West Midlands Region.
• Elite squad games will generally take place on a Wednesday or Thursday evening with development squad games being on a Wednesday afternoon.
• All home ‘development squad’ ECFA fixtures will take place at The Energy Check Training Ground.
• All home ‘elite squad’ Midland Floodlit League matches will be held at Bishops Cleeve F.C. with away matches being held at similar venues throughout the region.
• Access to club physios and performance analysis staff.
• Regular performance analysis sessions.
• CTFC 1st team discounted tickets.