• Scholarship or professional contract with CTFC.
• Further study at University.
• U.S. Scholarships.
• Semi-professional football
• Opportunities within the club i.e. internships, community coaching etc.
• The clubs Development Squad Programme has been running in its current form since 2013. In that time the programme has had players progress onto different career paths both within and outside of football.
- Professional contract at CTFC or another club
- American Scholarship
- University Degree
- Full-time work
- Semi-professional football
• We have had many players leave the programme and continue on to university. The universities and courses which they have been accepted on include:
• If you are not interested in any of these progression routes we have also had many players progress on to full time jobs and apprenticeships in many different sectors of the workforce.
• Some of the jobs/apprenticeships include:
- Trainee Stunt Man
- Fitness Trainer Apprenticeship
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Full-time Care Worker