With the 2021/22 season now at the half way stage player sponsorship has been reduced to £150 inc VAT for the remainder of the League One campaign.
January signings are included in the offer, with Michael Duff already completing seven new additions to his Robins squad, the latest of which was that of midfielder Charlie Colkett this afternoon.
All shirts remaining are either away or third kits, with five of the new additions having at least one left vacant - so don't miss out and reserve your choice now.
Supporters and businesses can now purchase player sponsorship through our ticketing system, click here to see who is available.
Player sponsorship allows for promoting a business, individual or family to our club partners, sponsors and fans as well as showing your support for a member of the first-team squad.
The package includes the following benefits:
- Recognition in each home match programme as player sponsor with wording or logo
- Sponsor name on the player profile page of the club website with wording, logo and hyperlink if required
- Chosen player's official match-worn shirt at the end of the season
- First refusal on your player if they are still at the club for 2022/23
- Opportunity to move players should yours depart the club on a permanent basis
For any further details or if you would prefer to reserve a player offline, please contact Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com.