Heading to the Jonny-Rocks Stadium on Saturday for the home fixture against Burton Albion? This information guide is a useful read ahead of visiting.
Kick-off on Saturday against the Brewers is at 3pm for the first home League One game of 2022 for the Robins.
Tickets are available to purchase for the game online. It's recommended that you buy before midnight to save £2 on matchday prices.
The turnstiles are cashless so fans will be required to have a ticket to enter the stadium. It's advised you arrive early to collect or purchase tickets for the game.
Due to capacity being less than 10,000, and standing capacity being less than 4,000, supporters are not required to carry out Covid certification to attend the match.
Fans are advised though to take a lateral flow test before attending, to wear face coverings in the correct areas and to not attend if suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms.
A 'Red Zone' is in place and this can only be used by specific personnel. This means that the pitch, tunnel, patio area and players entrance are all strictly out of bounds.
Social distancing from players and coaching staff is also to be maintained.
The club's Safety Certificate has been updated for this season and Gloucestershire County Council, the issuing authority, make the following recommendations for attending matches:
• Use hand sanitizer stations at ground
• Maintain social distance from others not in your group as far as possible
• Wear face masks when entering via turnstiles, indoor concourses/refreshment areas, when leaving the ground and any crowded areas (apply personal preference to remove whilst seated)
• Follow stewards instructions and any social distancing signage when moving around, exiting the stadium and using toilet facilities etc.
• Consider taking a lateral flow test on day of game
• Don’t attend if you have symptoms or told to self-isolate
• Listen for any Covid 19 related PA announcements
PRE-PAID TICKET COLLECTIONS
Pre-paid tickets for the Autovillage Stand, Paddock, Tunnel and Prestbury Road End can be collected from the matchday collection point in the car park next to the bowling club.
Tickets for the Colin Farmer Stand can be collected from the new ticket booth located just outside the Parklands turnstiles. Fans are advised to leave plenty of time to collect tickets.
Away supporters can collect tickets from the entrance to the Hazlewoods Stand where they'll be located during the game.
MATCHDAY TICKET SALES
The best and cheapest way to purchase tickets for all home matches is in advance of matchday. For those supporters wishing to buy on the day the following sales points will be open:
Autovillage Stand - seats for these areas of the stadium can be purchased from the ticket office.
Colin Farmer Stand - tickets for this stand can be bought near to the entrance to the Parklands turnstiles.
Terrace tickets - standing tickets in the Optimising IT Stand, Paddock, Tunnel and Canteen enclosures will be on sale from the matchday sales point in the in the car park.
Either cash or credit/debit card will be accepted. There is no opportunity to pay to get in at the turnstiles.
The ticket office is open in the lead up to kick-off.
MAIN STAND WHEELCHAIR BAY
A new covered wheelchair bay has been installed in between the Autovillage Stand and the start of the Optimising IT Stand terracing.
Following the recent change in covid restrictions, a number of new rules have been introduced for the Robins Nest and hospitality areas:
- Masks must be worn when entering or moving around the building
- There will be a queueing system in place to prevent people crowding the bar
- Table service will be in operation for food and drink orders
- Plastic glasses will be used for those wishing to drink outside
- No away supporters will be admitted to the Robins Nest
- There is a new outdoor bar outside the Robins Nest that can be used with the main bar open before and after the match serving drinks and snacks - card payments will be accepted.
Supporters can no longer exit the ground at half time to access the bar.
The Robins Retreat will be in position in the car park next to the ticket sales and collection points offering their popular food menu too.
You can purchase a copy of the match programme from around the stadium at a price of £3.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Jonny-Rocks Stadium for the first time in 2022.