Town are back.
Back in League One. Back together.
Michael Duff will lead his league champions into battle against some of the game's biggest and most famous clubs next season. But even more exciting is the prospect of supporters coming home after more than a year away because of the global pandemic.
It promises to be one of the most mouth watering campaigns in the club's history, but the hard work starts now. So today we're announcing the start of our season ticket campaign, freezing prices for our most loyal fans.
For now renewals are open for holders to get back to what they do best. We will send everyone an email later today in order to complete the five-step process online. We will then open it up to new purchasers in the first week of June.
The team are also putting plans into place for a Trophy Tour and invite schools, junior sports clubs and local businesses so please get in touch if you want to be part of it. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. And there is also the unveiling of our new away strip for the forthcoming season, available in July.
Town are back.
Renew your season ticket online
The only way to ensure you’ll be able to watch all of the matches in the club's return to League One is to renew your season ticket
- Season ticket renewals frozen
- Sky Bet League One football for the first time since 2009
- Ages 16-22 from £3.04 per game
- Five-click renewal process
Here are some of the other fantastic benefits involved with your season ticket:
- A guaranteed ticket for every home League One fixture
- Priority access for tickets for all cup matches
- Access to the Cheltenham Town Privilege Card scheme
- Free entry to Cheltenham Town Ladies' home FA Women's National League fixtures
- Discounted mascot packages and stadium room hire
- A discount voucher for the Club Shop (to follow)
How to renew
If you haven't received this email please contact email@example.com with your details and information will be sent to you.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I renew my season ticket?
- Do I get my normal seat or will it be socially distanced?
We are selling seats as normal, however if Government guidelines and League regulations require us to we may need to revert to the socially distanced seating plan that was implemented for the Exeter and Bolton matches in December 2020. More communication on this will follow as we receive more information from relevant governing bodies.
- What happens if the Government's guidlines change?
The club will follow all guidelines and rules laid out by regulatory bodies. As soon as we have information confirmed this will be communicated to all supporters.
We are still awaiting guidance from the EFL ahead of the 2021/22 season on their plans for showing matches on iFollow. Cheltenham fans abroad will still be able to watch all matches but we are still waiting to see their plans for broadcasting all matches for the upcoming campaign.
- Will I receive a discount in the Club Shop as in previous years?
We are currently working on integrating a season ticket holder discount code into our online shop
, and will be in a position to confirm this by the time the season tickets are issued.
- What's happening with the Junior Robins this season?
The Junior Robins scheme allows under 11s to attend matches for £1 per match, a significant saving on matchday prices. This scheme will be relaunched and be available again for the 2021/22 season. Season Tickets are advised for those under 11s attending every match in order to guarantee specific seats.
- I don't have a season ticket - when can I buy a new one?
New season tickets will be launched later in the first week of June.
- How do I renew my season ticket?
All 2020/21 season ticket holders have been sent an email with instructions on how to renew. You can renew online through our online ticketing platform.
- What measures are the club going to take on a matchday?
The club are working with all the authorities to ensure measures are in place ahead of the start of the new season. As with many entertainment venues the ground may have a different look and feel in the first instance with one way systems in place. We will communicate with all supporters closer to the start of the season with further updates.
- What is the breakdown for different age categories?
Under-16 prices apply for those who have been born after 1 September 2005. The 16 to 22 age category applies to those born between 1 September 1998 and 31 August 2005. Over 65s apply to those born before 1 January 1957.
The Family Section is located in Block C of the Autovillage Stand. We advise supporters with younger children to purchase tickets in this area.
- Will the Singing Section return?
The Singing Section will be back for all League matches in 2021/22, now located in Block 1 of the Colin Farmer Stand for all League matches.
- How do I update my details if they have changed with the ticket office?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any new details you need to let us know about and we will update the records we have on hold for you. There is a responsibility for you to ensure we have your correct email details.