Reach an international audience as a digital match sponsor for Cheltenham Town's home game against Tranmere Rovers on Good Friday, which will be shown live on Sky Sports.
The Robins take on fellow promotion chasers Tranmere in a huge Sky Bet League Two encounter on Friday 2 April, with a 3pm kick-off at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
It's the one fourth tier fixture selected for live television coverage over the Easter weekend allowing for added exposure in addition to the club's growing following of over 150,000 online.
A digital match sponsorship package includes:
- Mention in matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to sponsor socials or link to their website during the game on social posts
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes
- Sponsor logo under the clock and score on the stadium LED scoreboard
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow/TV
- iFollow match passes to watch the game if unable to access Sky Sports
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
For more information on pricing and other advertising opportunities including substitution sponsorship for the match, please email email@example.com.