The match programme for Tuesday's encounter with Barrow is now available to buy on the online shop and digitally through the MatchDay digital app.
A 24 page limited edition print copy is on sale, while there's also a 48 page digital edition to enjoy via the club's new link up with MatchDay digital.
Inside Tuesday's copy:
- January signing Sam Smith is the big interview as he discusses his start to life at the club, growing up at Manchester United and playing first team football at Reading
- 11 years on, there's a look back at the famous 6-5 win over Burton Albion with hat-trick hero that day, Michael Pook
- Andy Williams reflects on his goal scoring showing at Exeter on Saturday
- A detailed look at Barrow as an opposition
- Michael Duff pens his pre-game thoughts
- The latest update from Supporters Liaison Officer Jenny Hancock
- Liam Sercombe discusses his return to fitness and being back available
The programme can be bought in a physical format at a price of £2.50 online.
You can also read the 48 page version digitally online via the MatchDay digital app. Download the app from Apple or Android or visit the MatchDay digital app website. The digital edition is priced at £1.99.