Town are back.
Back in League One. Back together.
And soon back to work, preparing for one of the most mouth watering campaigns in the club's history.
Michael Duff will lead his league champions into battle against some of the game's biggest and most famous clubs next season, this time with supporters by their side.
Today season tickets go on general sale to enable everyone to be part of it.
We are currently working to the assumption that we will begin the season with a reduced capacity at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium so priority will be given to our season ticket holders.
Be part of what comes next.
Buying your season ticket online
The only way to ensure you’ll be able to watch all of the matches in the club's return to League One is to buy your season ticket this summer.
- Adults less than £15 per match (saving at least £5 a game)
- 16-22 tickets at £4.34 per match
- From £3.26 for Under-16s
- Junior Robins £1 per match (membership available July)
- Simple online process
- A guaranteed ticket for every home League One fixture
- Priority access for tickets for all cup matches
- Access to the Cheltenham Town Privilege Card scheme
- Free entry to Cheltenham Town Ladies' home FA Women's National League fixtures
- Discounted mascot packages and stadium room hire
- A discount voucher for the Club Shop (to follow)
|Colin Farmer Stand||Autovillage Stand||Terraces (Paddock/Tunnel/Speedy Skips Stand)|
How to buy
Buy your season ticket online through our online ticket system.
You can also visit the ticket office between 10am and 5pm to buy in person on a Monday to Friday.
The Junior Robins package will be available again this season meaning under-11s can enjoy watching matches for just £1 alongside their membership. Further details regarding the launch of Junior Robins for the new season will be announced soon.
The club can also confirm the matchday pricing structure for the 2021/22 season.
Tickets can be purchased in advance to save on the on the day price at the stadium.
|Colin Farmer Stand||Autovillage Stand||Terraces|
|Junior Robin (£25 membership)||£1||£1||£1||£1||£1||£1|
Frequently asked questions
- Why have the prices gone up?
We were very reluctant to raise the overall cost of a new season ticket and had many meetings about our approach this year. We hadn't increased it for at least seven years. We froze the prices for our season ticket holders last month to acknowledge their role in our historic title win, donating their refunds to support the club through the pandemic. We will never forget that gesture. However the reality of League One football, combined with the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 means we have to be realistic about the way we run the club this year. We strongly believe that season tickets remain great value for money, enabling kids to watch football for £3.26 per game and adults from less than £15 a game, saving over £5 per match.
- Online first strategy
This season we are operating an 'online first' ticketing strategy, meaning the cheapest option for non season ticket holders is to purchase their matchday tickets in advance through our upgraded ticket system.
- Will the seating be socially distanced?
- What happens if the Government's guidlines change?
- What happens to iFollow?
- Will I receive a discount in the Club Shop as in previous years?
- What's happening with the Junior Robins this season?
- What measures are the club going to take on a matchday?
- What is the breakdown for different age categories?
Where is the Family Section?
The Family Section is located in Block C of the Autovillage Stand. We advise supporters with younger children to purchase tickets in this area.
- Will the Singing Section return?
The Singing Section will be back for all League matches in 2021/22, now located in Block 1 of the Colin Farmer Stand for all League matches.
- How do I update my details if they have changed with the ticket office?