Following discussions with the EFL, police and County Council we have the following information to provide supporters ahead of Saturday's home pre-season friendly against Birmingham City.
Although the government have advised that Covid-19 restrictions will be lifted from July 19, this match falls two days before that date so it must therefore be played under the same restrictions that were in force at EFL matches towards the end of 2020.
These restrictions include:
1) Limited ground capacitites with tickets to be purchased in advance of the match
2) No supporters from the visiting club
3) Seating areas to be arranged on the basis of 1 metre social distancing
4) Terrace areas to have a limited capacities to allow for social distancing (please note, terraces will no longer be divided into sections)
5) Wearing of face masks will be compulsory
6) There will still be a 'red zone' to separate the players and coaching staff of both teams from the rest of the ground
Supporters are therefore reminded to purchase tickets in advance of the match. Tickets for the Colin Farmer Stand, Auto Village Stand and Speedy Skips Stand are currently on sale.
Access to the Colin Farmer Stand will be via the turnstiles on the corner of Whaddon Road and Wymans Road. The turnstiles in the 'Parklands corner' of the ground will not be in use.
Looking ahead to the remaining pre-season friendlies and the start of the new season, given that during the pandemic people are carrying smaller and smaller amounts of cash, we will no longer be accepting payment for tickets at the turnstiles.
All ticket sales will need be made online or from the ticket office at the ground. We are currently at the planning stage to install additional ticket sales and collection points around the ground to enable purchases by credit and debit cards.