The match programme for Cheltenham Town's home League Two match with Newport County AFC is available to buy online.
Supporters can purchase either a printed or digital version of the programme for the Welsh team's visit to Gloucestershire.
Featured inside this issue:
- There's a big interview with Alex Addai discussing his return to the club from his loan spell and what he sees as a crucial second half of the season
- Michael Duff pens his pre-match notes
- Goalkeeper Josh Griffiths looks ahead to the game and Saturday's draw at Bolton
- Newport County media assistant Dylan Scarborough gives us the lowdown on what to expect from the opposition
- Under-18s manager Pete Haynes provides an update on the latest situation with his team related to covid-19 procedures
- A detailed look at the night's opponents
To get your copy go onto the club's online shop to either order or download a copy.
The print version is on sale for £2.50 and can be either collected from the club or posted to you. Please select 'match programme' on the shipping options to choose the cheapest form of delivery.
You can also download the full 48 page digital edition to any of your devices. This is available for £2 from the online shop.