The Robins Trust have set up a collection point for fans wishing to donate to the Cheltenham Open Door before Christmas.
Cheltenham Open Door is a local charity founded to help relieve poverty, hardship and distress.
They are based in Grovesnor Street and each Christmas they organise meals and gift bags, free of charge, for the homeless.
The Trust have arranged a collection point in the ticket office where fans can drop off donations for Cheltenham Open Door up until Thursday 16 December.
Those who are able to donate can drop off donations at Saturday's home fixture against Lincoln City.
Some of the items they are looking to be donated include:
- Tinned meat and fish
- Tinned fruit and puddings
- Tinned ready meals
- Tinned spaghetti
- Tinned potatoes/instant mash
- Instant or pot noodles
- Chocolate, biscuits, chewy bars
- Jams or spreads
They are also looking for these items for their gift bags:
- TOILETRIES: shower gel/bath products; shampoo/conditioner; spray/mini perfumes; gift sets; cosmetics
- EDIBLE TREATS: chocolate; sweets; nuts; savouries
- GAMES/PUZZLES FOR GROWN UPS: Puzzle or joke books; craft sets; small puzzles; colouring books
- BRAND NEW PANTS OR SOCKS: for men or women
- NEW GLOVES: for men or women
- BOOKS: anything cheery!
You can read more about the donations accepted by Cheltenham Open Door here on their website.