Digital match sponsorship can be secured to reach a huge online audience during our two of our three remaining home matches in Sky Bet League Two as the Robins chase promotion.
Digital match sponsors are exposed to a following of over 150,000 across the club's social media platforms, with an average of 30-60 posts with your company branding, social media tag and website link included.
As the season has progressed, our online audience has grown with more people viewing our social media and website which makes it the ideal time to sponsor one of the club's remaining matches.
Recent sponsors D3D4 Football gained over half a million impressions during coverage of the Tranmere Rovers match through Twitter and Facebook alone.
Michael Duff's team have four matches remaining in 2020/21 and the three home matches available are vs Colchester United (24/04 - 3pm), Carlisle United (27/04 - 7pm) and Harrogate Town (08/05 - 3pm).
The final two matches are available with Colchester snapped up, see below for what the package includes:
- Mention in matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to sponsor socials or link to their website during the game on social posts
- At least 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Sponsor logo under the clock and score on the stadium LED scoreboard
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book your chosen game.