Copies of the match programme for Cheltenham Town's live televised encounter with Tranmere Rovers on Good Friday are on sale.
The programme is available to buy in two different formats, as a 24 page print copy, or as a 48 page digital edition.
Inside Friday's programme:
- Midfielder Finn Azaz is the big interview as he describes his progress this season, FA Cup memories and helping the team to try and win promotion
- There's a look back at some memorable matches against Tranmere
- Michael Duff pens his pre-match thoughts
- There's a detailed look at the afternoon's visitors to the Jonny-Rocks Stadium
- The latest from the under-18s set-up
- Cheltenham Town Ladies defender Sammy Hallsworth ahead of their Women's FA Cup tie on Sunday
The limited edition 24 page print version is on sale now in the club shop at a price of £2.50.
You can also purchase the digital version via MatchDay Digital. Buy through their website, or by using your Apple or Android device. The digital edition is priced at £1.99.