Digital match sponsorship for all of Cheltenham Town's home and away matches is now available for the remainder of this season.
Despite the fact matches remain behind-closed-doors for the foreseeable future, there is still an opportunity to sponsor matches and reach more potential customers than ever before.
Digital match partnerships are available for all of the Robins' home and away matches, of which there remain 44 League Two matches with the addition of cup ties too.
Sponsors will get their brand or company across our channels with a growing audience of 150,000 followers on social media and plenty of other benefits:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Reference as sponsors on all club social media accounts and tag to their socials with a link to website
- Featured in the digital match programme with click through to website and in printed programme at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show as sponsors
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Digital match sponsorship is priced at £450+VAT and games are subject to availibility so contact John.Finnigan@ctfc.com to book your chosen match.
Next five fixtures in all competitions with sponsorship available:
CHELTENHAM TOWN v Grimsby Town - Saturday 25 September 3pm
Leyton Orient v CHELTENHAM TOWN - Saturday 3 October 3pm
CHELTENHAM TOWN v Plymouth Argyle - Tuesday 6 October 7:45pm (EFL Trophy)
CHELTENHAM TOWN v Crawley Town - Saturday 10 October 3pm
Southend United v CHELTENHAM TOWN - Saturday 17 October 3pm