Local businesses can gain huge exposure for Cheltenham Town's busiest match of the season in terms of social media traffic against Gloucestershire rivals Forest Green Rovers as a digital match sponsor.
With an average of 30 social media posts across the day, digital match sponsors can reach over 150,000 followers next Saturday (31st October) and are guaranteed thousands of impressions in addition to:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to their socials or link to website during the game on social posts
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Recent digital match sponsors against Crawley Town, Jonny-Rocks London said:
“With our luxury chauffeur service now spread across 12 regions in the UK, the digital match sponsorship package allowed for added reach and awareness of our London branch. We had nearly 75,000 impressions on Twitter alone and it was terrific exposure to Cheltenham Town’s international audience for the company.”
Contact Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com if you are interested in booking in for next weekend's derby or any other match this season.
Click here for more partnership opportunities in our 2020/21 commercial brochure.