There are plenty of great features in the match programme for Tuesday's home match against Scunthorpe United.
Whether it's the digital edition or the limited edition print version, Tuesday's programme offers plenty for Robins fans and opposition supporters to take a look through for the two team's clash at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
Elliot Bonds is the big interview in both copies as he discusses his time at Cheltenham so far, growing up fast in a senior environment at Dagenham & Redbridge and Hull City, and his international involvement with Guyana.
Also in the digital edition which is available to buy and download for £2 online:
- Goalkeeper Josh Griffiths on his time at CTFC
- A detailed look at the night's opponents
- A photographic look back at our last two fixtures
- A review of last season's clashes with the Irons
- The latest from Cheltenham Town Ladies
- A wrap up of the latest news from around League Two
- All the facts and stats from the campaign so far
Featured in the print edition which is on sale for £2.50:
- Manager Michael Duff pens his pre-match notes
- Forward George Lloyd discusses what he's started getting up to in his time away from football
- Under-18s striker Dan Stevens on the second year of his scholarship
- Take our all new football quiz
Both programmes are available to purchase online through the club's online shop along with other programmes from the current season.