Get set for this weekend's clash at Southend United with episode 3 of Inside CTFC, our brand new weekly weekend preview show bringing you insight from inside the club as we look ahead to our next League Two action.
This week's episode features an exclusive interview with George Lloyd as he discusses his strike partnership with Andy Williams, his recent starts in the starting XI and the threat a Southend side eager to get their first win of the season will provide on Saturday.
Also in this week's episode:
- Michael Duff talks about the threat Southend will bring
- There's a look at the opposition we'll be facing on Saturday
- Cheltenham Town Ladies Mai Butler is in the spotlight
- An alternative angle look back at Tuesday's game against Grimsby
- A preview at the key games in League Two this weekend
Inside CTFC is produced in association with the BA Sports Journalism course at the University of Gloucestershire.
Set yourself up for the weekend by watching episode 3 for free above on iFollow and on the EFL iFollow app.
The production team for Inside CTFC is: Ryan Pelletrat, James Cox, Danyal Khan, John Townley, Lucas Goldsmith, Alex Bullions, Bruna Reis, Owen Maers