Digital match sponsorship for Cheltenham Town's remaining five games in October is available including against Gloucestershire rivals Forest Green Rovers.
A great way to reach our ever growing social media following of over 150,000 while matches remain behind closed doors, digital match sponsorship includes the following:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Reference as sponsors on club social media accounts and tag to their socials or link to website during the game
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Jonny-Rocks London sponsored the recent match against Crawley Town and said: “With our luxury chauffeur service now spread across 12 regions in the UK, the digital match sponsorship package allowed for added reach and awareness of our London branch.
"We had nearly 75,000 impressions on Twitter alone and it was terrific exposure to Cheltenham Town’s international audience for the company.”
Home and away matches are available at £450+VAT, including the remaining five games this month:
Southend United v CTFC - 17/10
CTFC v Scunthorpe United - 20/10
CTFC v Mansfield Town - 24/10
Port Vale v CTFC - 27/10
CTFC v Forest Green - 31/10
Contact John.Finnigan@ctfc.com or Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com to book in.
Visit our 2020/21 Commercial Brochure for other partnership opportunities with the club.