Digital match sponsorship for Cheltenham Town's two upcoming home matches against Plymouth Argyle and Crawley Town next week is now available.
Despite the fact matches remain behind-closed-doors for the foreseeable future, there is still an opportunity to sponsor matches and reach more potential customers than ever before.
The Robins take on Plymouth in the EFL Trophy this Tuesday and then Crawley in League Two on Saturday, with both matches taking place at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
Digital match partnerships are available for all of the Robins' home and away matches across all competitions, if there is a specific game you're interested in, then be sure to get in touch.
Sponsors will get their brand or company across our channels with a growing audience of 150,000 followers on social media and plenty of other benefits:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Reference as sponsors on all club social media accounts and tag to their socials with a link to website
- Story on website about company/business or person sponsoring
- Featured in the digital match programme with click through to website and in printed programme at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show as sponsors
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Digital match sponsorship is priced at £450+VAT and games are subject to availibility so contact John.Finnigan@ctfc.com to book your chosen match or to find out more.
Plenty of other partnership opportunities with us are available including for Goal of the Month, substitutions, Training Ground naming rights, stand partnership and match programme advertsing.