In times without supporters at football matches there is a huge opportunity to reach them online during matchdays on what is the busiest in terms of social media traffic.
Thousands of fans tune in on social media for coverage and even more than usual with games being played behind-closed-doors at present, making for an ideal time to advertise as a digital match sponsor at Cheltenham Town.
Recent sponsors Crowdfunder and Jonny-Rocks London have been able to reach over 150,000 followers for the home matches against Forest Green Rovers and Crawley Town, with the upcoming FA Cup tie against Crewe Alexandra now available.
Cambridge United visit before their televised Emirates FA Cup tie against on November 28, the Railwaymen which will be shown on the BBC Sport website and iPlayer.
With an average of 30 social media posts across the day, digital match sponsorship can also cover away matches and includes:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to their socials or link to website during the game on social posts
- Sponsor logo on the LED digital scoreboard during the entire game (home matches only)
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
“With our luxury chauffeur service now spread across 12 regions in the UK, the digital match sponsorship package allowed for added reach and awareness of our London branch. We had nearly 75,000 impressions on Twitter alone and it was terrific exposure to Cheltenham Town’s international audience for the company." - Jonny-Rocks London
Contact Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com if you are interested in booking any upcoming matches.