Under-18s manager Pete Haynes and Lead Youth Phase Development coach Gerry McGinty are guiding some of the older age groups in the club's academy system through a vital period of the season.
For the second year under-18s it's a crucial time as they look to make an impact in the final few months of their scholarship with the possibility of earning a professional contract with the first team a short while away.
Meanwhile it's been confirmed that ten of this season's under-16s age group have been offered scholarships with the under-18s for next season, with one additional player coming into Haynes' group via another club.
Preparations are already well underway for next year's under-16s with the current under-15s stepping up to that age group to prepare them for their final season to show they can be considered for the 2021/22 scholarship.
Watch above on iFollow as Haynes and McGinty explain:
- What is going on with the under-16s with regards to their football future
- The under-18s second half of the season in the Merit League
- Progressing the under-15s into the under-16s age group
- The process of how under-16s players get opportunities with the under-18s during the season
- Recruiting externally for next season's under-18s