The Cheltenham Town Academy under-13s squad have put together an important message regarding the need for social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak.
They've created their own video encouraging the need for social distancing which is key in helping to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
The government have put social distancing measures in place to:
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport when possible
- Work from home, where possible. Your employer should support you to do this.
- Avoid large and small gatherings in public spaces, noting that pubs, restaurants, leisure centres and similar venues are currently shut as infections spread easily in closed spaces where people gather together.
- Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Use telephone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services
Watch above for free on iFollow to see the under-13s special social distancing message.