The Cheltenham Town Community Trust have been delivering their Premier League Primary Stars project for the last four years.
This September the Trust entered a new 3-year funding cycle which will allows them to continue the fantastic support on offer to local primary schools.
This new funding cycle will allow the Trust to target more schools and deliver more sessions than the previous years in and around Gloucestershire.
Since September thanks to the continued support from the Premier League the Trust has been able to deliver the following to partner schools:
• Support to schools and teachers during PE Lessons
• Targeted Interventions for selected pupils
• Social Action projects for targeted year groups
• English & Maths support for students who lack motivation & enjoyment in the subjects
• Extra-Curricular football clubs for both boys & girls
• Specific educational workshops and activities
• Collapsed Curriculum Events
• Football tournament for boys & girls at a range of different ages
Premier League values underpin everything on offer, encouraging children to:
• Be ambitious – work hard and never give up on their goals
• Be inspiring – set a great example to others
• Be connected – work well with others and in a team
• Be fair – treat people equally and think of others
The Premier League Primary Stars website has a wide collection of free, curriculum-linked activities to educate and entertain children at home.
You can find lots of ideas for helping your children get active, as well as fun videos, games and worksheets for Maths, English and Health and Wellbeing.
Should you have any questions or enquiries regarding Premier League Primary Stars or would like to know how the project can benefit you during this difficult time please contact email@example.com