On sale today at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium, pick up your copy of the Cheltenham Town matchday programme for our clash with Port Vale.
Jonte Smith is the big interview in today's issue as the forward, who returned to action last weekend as a substitute in the win over Colchester United after a bad illness, reflects on his return to fitness, his international experience with Bermuda, the interesting career path he's undertaken to get to the Football League and growing up in a cricket mad household.
Also in the match programme:
- Alfie May chooses his dream 5-a-side team
- Charlie Raglan is on interview
- A detailed look at the day's opposition
- Sean Long answers the quickfire questions
- Chairman Andy Wilcox pens his pre-game thoughts
- An interview with Will Boyle
- Lead Youth Development Phase coach Gerard McGinty on the under-16s making the step up to life as scholars next season
- Manager Michael Duff shares his pre-match thoughts
There's also more from the Ladies, former Robins players latest movements, a round-up of League Two, the Community Department, commercial outlook and much more.
Copies of the programme are on sale around the stadium and in the club shop for £3.
They are also available to purchase online via the club shop.