Digital match sponsorship for Boxing Day's home clash against Stevenage in Sky Bet League Two can now be booked along with other advertising during the game at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
The Hertfordshire club visit on Saturday 26 December (3pm) with a limited number of tickets on sale for the match online as Michael Duff's side play their final home game of 2020.
Digital match sponsors can get their company name or logo on the scoreboard under the clock and score for 90 minutes, along with plenty of other exposure both in the ground and online.
With a captive audience of up to 1,700 to reach on the day and over 150,000 followers on social media, sponsors will get the following:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to their socials or link to website during the game on social posts
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game
- Company name or logo on the LED screen
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
Scoreboard advertising and substitution sponsorship is also available on per match and seasonal rates, contact Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com for full details.