The match programme for Cheltenham Town's first home fixture with supporters inside the Jonny-Rocks Stadium since March is now available to buy.
Exeter City are the visitors on Saturday for a match that will see a limited capacity crowd watch football at the club's home stadium for the first time since last season.
The programme for the fixture is available to purchase in both print and digital format for the clash with the Grecians.
Here are some of the features inside Saturday's copy:
- Liam Sercombe is the big interview as he recalls some of his memories of breaking through to become a full time professional with Exeter
- Michael Duff looks ahead to the game
- Under-18s midfielder Charlie Dashfield looks at his time as a scholar so far
- Finn Azaz reflects on his return from injury
- There's a detailed look at opponents Exeter
- Danyal Khan provides a CTFC perspective as part of our Rainbow Laces celebrations
The programme is now available to buy online. The 24 page print version is on sale for £2.50.
There will also be a limited amount to purchase in person from a club shop set up in the main bar area on Saturday.
You can also download the 48 page digital version to your device for £2.