The match programme for the first ever League Two meeting between Cheltenham Town and Bolton Wanderers is available to buy in print or digital format.
It's the Robins against the Trotters on Tuesday evening at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium and the match programme is a great way to read some exclusive features and mark the game.
The limited edition print version is available as a 24 page copy, while you can also download the 48 page digital edition to your device to keep too.
Featured in the match programme:
- Big interview with goalkeeper Josh Griffiths on life on loan, West Brom and England youth international representation
- Interviews with Matty Blair and George Lloyd
- Under-18s scholar Connor Jakeways on his first year as a scholar
- Manager Michael Duff's pre-match thoughts
- A look back at our only other previous clash with Bolton
- A detailed look at the night's opposition
- All the facts and stats from CTFC and League Two
- The latest from Cheltenham Town Ladies Women's FA Cup campaign
- A look back through photos at Saturday's game against Salford City
Get your hands on a limited edition print copy by buying online for £2.50.
You can also download the digital version. It's available for £2 from the online shop.
Fans visiting the Jonny-Rocks Stadium this evening can also buy a physical copy from the temporary club shop that has been set up in the main bar. It is card only and you must wear a face covering if you are going inside the shop.