There are a number of commercial opportunities available this weekend and beyond as we prepare to welcome supporters back for the first time since March against Exeter City in Sky Bet League Two on Saturday.
The game against the Grecians (3pm) potentially to be played in front of a limited capacity at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium provides more advertising and sponsorship options to reach our fanbase online and in the stands.
Digital match sponsorship
As well as reaching those returning to the stadium, partners are guarenteed huge exposure online to our growing audience of 150,000 with an average of 30 social posts during matchday.
The package includes:
- Mention in all matchday communications in the lead up to the game
- Website article announcing sponsorship also posted on socials
- Tag to their socials or link to website during the game on social posts
- Sponsor logo on the LED digital scoreboard during the entire game (home matches only)
- An average of 30 social media posts with link/tag included
- Featured in both print and digital match programmes at home games
- Mentioned in the new Friday preview show ‘Inside CTFC’
- A choice of shirt or ball signed by the first team squad
- Sponsor chooses man-of-the-match and are tagged with this when announced on social media and on stadium PA which can also be heard on iFollow
- iFollow match passes to watch the game unless being an active season ticket holder which may grant access to view live
- Full break down of social media and web analytics after match day
A new and unique opportunity, substitution partnership can be secured for one game or all of the Robins' home and away matches.
With the five sub rule now introduced, the package becomes even more valuable. With a consistent captive audience on matchday, there is a large following on social media of supporters both in attendance at the game and from elsewhere, retweets and shares allow for this to expand.
The package includes:
- Sponsor logo or video on the scoreboard screen every time there is a substitution for either team*
- Sponsor name read out on tannoy when substitutions are announced*
- Sponsor mentioned or tagged in social media post every time there is a substitution for Cheltenham
- Opportunity for a substitute partner social media picture, GIF or video to accompany the post
- Article on website and social media posts about the new partnership
* Home matches only
Our large colour LED 16x9 screen situated between the Colin Farmer Stand and the Hazelwoods Stand can be seen from all four corners of the ground.
The screen shows adverts and fan engaging content pre-match, during the game and at half-time, with plenty of intervals to advertise your business.
Three in-game adverts for individual matches or all season long can be secured, with official scoreboard partnership also available with the company logo featured underneath the clock and score for 90 minutes - guarneteed more exposure than any other advert.
For all enquiries, questions and prices please contact Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com or call 07833 492875.