Just seven first-team players including summer signings Finn Azaz and Lewis Freestone are left available for sponsorship along with any further new additions ahead of the 2020/21 season.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to support a Robins player whilst also promoting your business or company in the match programme and online through the club website, which attracts 1.4 million page views a year.
Along with those vacant, first team staff members and any further new signings will also be available for sponsorship.
Also making a great gift for a Robins friend or family member, player sponsorship has many benefits for exposure including the following:
- Name of sponsor on the frequently viewed player profile page of the official Cheltenham Town website (ctfc.com) with a link through to your business website if required
- Name of sponsor in the match programme which is read by over 9,000 fans per season for all home matches alongside their chosen player/staff member
- Official match-worn Sky Bet League Two shirt from your player at the end of the season
- First refusal on sponsoring player/staff member the following season
Cost for player sponsorship remains the same price as last season at £200 (inc. VAT) and those squad/staff members available are:
- Finn Azaz home and away
- Lewis Freestone home and away
- Tahvon Campbell home and away
- Dan Bowry home and away
- Conor Thomas away
- Grant Horton away
- Tom Chamberlain away
- Steve Book
Email Luke.Saunders@ctfc.com for any enquiries or to reserve your player, please note that player sponsorship will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.