Mark Saturday's Gloucestershire derby between Cheltenham Town and Forest Green by purchasing a copy of the match programme at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
Saturday's edition of the official club programme is packed with interviews and features to provide the perfect warm up and souvenir from this weekend's encounter.
Luke Varney is the main interview as the experienced striker reflects on the success the club is having despite operating on limited resources compared to some sides in the division, how that compares when he played for Blackpool in the Premier League and his eye-catching goal tally since becoming a Robins player over 12 months ago.
Also in Saturday's programme
- Jacob Greaves talks about preparation for the FGR game and winning the EFL Young Player of the Month for September
- Chris Hussey provides the answers to the quick-fire questions
- Conor Thomas picks his dream 5-a-side team from teammates during his career
- There's a pictorial review of the under-18s FA Youth Cup win over Eastleigh
- Under-18s striker Charlie Stanton is the main scholar interview
- Part 2 of the Jonte Smith story with the Gloucestershire Echo
- Chairman Andy Wilcox writes his pre-game notes
- Former player Darren Carter is on interview recalling his memories of playing for both Cheltenham and FGR
- A look back on the history of the club on this day
- A detailed look at the day's opponents
- Michael Duff has his say with his pre-match thoughts
There's also a round-up on how ex-Robins players are doing, a look around League Two, the latest from the Ladies and Community Trust set-ups and all of the latest statistics you need to know before the big kick-off.
The match programme is on sale around the stadium and in the club shop and is available for £3.