The second part of a two-part interview with Cheltenham Town manager Michael Duff sees the Robins chief look ahead to the upcoming pre-season campaign before the new League Two season.
He is currently busy working on preparing the Robins for the 2019/20 League Two campaign, in what will be his first full season in charge.
Duff reflects on a number of topics including:
- Securing players on longer term contracts
- The loss of Nigel Atangana
- Archie Brennan signing his first professional deal
- The club's pre-season preparations
- How the team is shaping up before the new League Two season
- An increase in the number of season ticket sales
Watch his interview above on iFollow.
Season tickets for Cheltenham's 2019/20 League Two campaign are still available to buy. For more information, and to buy online, click here.