In the first of a two part interview, Cheltenham Town boss Michael Duff has been looking back on the 2018/19 campaign for the Robins, as well as forward for what awaits his side in the new League Two season.
Following his appointment in September 2018, Duff guided the Robins to 16th in League Two, successfully steering the club away from any threat of relegation in his first senior management job in the game.
The former Burnley man speaks about a number of different areas involving his team in the first part of his interview including:
- Where his team impressed last season and what they still have to learn
- The difference between under-23 management at Burnley to managing in the Football League
- His decision to become a manager
- The latest on Kevin Dawson
- Progress on bringing new players to the club
Watch his interview above on iFollow.
The second part of Duff's interview will be available to watch online tomorrow.
Season tickets for Cheltenham's 2019/20 League Two campaign are still available to buy. For more information, and to buy online, click here.