Match day mascot packages are now on sale at Cheltenham Town with the 2019/20 Sky Bet League Two fixtures released ahead of the big kick-off in August.
As part of a memorable day at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium, mascots are looked after by our mascot co-ordinator for an afternoon behind the scenes before cheering the Robins on in the match.
Wearing the current home kit - mascots meet the manager, players and staff in the changing rooms and can have photograph and autograph opportunities ahead of the game.
Mascots then get to have a kickabout on the pitch alongside the players whilst they go through their warm-up regime before going back out into the stand to join the teams in walking out of the tunnel with their favourite players.
A 2019/20 mascot package includes:
- Designated mascot co-ordinator on hand at all times
- Official match photo of the mascot with the team captain's and referee
- Wearing the latest kit throughout the whole day
- A signed photograph of the mascot with their favourite player
- Two adult and one child ticket for the Autovillage Stand (if chosen)
- Official match programme and team sheet
- Mascot name and photograph in the programme and on the scoreboard
£75 - Season ticket holders with no extra tickets or kit required
£100 - Season ticket holders with no extra tickets but includes kit
£100 - Non-season ticket holders and includes two adults and one child ticket
£125 - Non-season ticket holders and includes two adults, one child and kit
A match day mascot package is a great gift for any youngster and a marvellous opportunity for a young Robins fan to experience the excitement of the action close up.
Matches are subject to availability so be sure to book now for your preferred game, for our fixtures please click here.
To apply to be a Cheltenham Town match day mascot or for further information, please contact Jennie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242573558.