Cheltenham Town fans can come and meet the players lining up ahead of the new 2019/20 League Two season at the club's annual Open Day on Sunday.
The squad and management team will all be present for the day, which begins at 11am and runs till 1pm at the Energy Check Training Ground on Quat Goose Lane in Swindon Village.
Sunday's Open Day promises something for everyone in what will be a packed couple of hours to look forward to the season ahead. Also taking place is:
- A Q&A with first team boss Michael Duff, a member of his playing squad and Jon Palmer hosted by Sky Sports News presenter Ed Draper
- A team of former Cheltenham Town players take on a side made up of season ticket holders
- Fun coaching sessions for the kids put on by the Community team, Academy and Ladies set-up
- Fantastic tasty food provided by the team from Pig on the Hill
- An open bar for drinks
- The Community team's speed gun to test the speed of your shooting
- Stall holders including Leisure @ Cheltenham and mental health charity MIND
- An ice cream van from Mr Whippy Cheltenham
- The 1887 Red Army's giant flag to commemorate the life of Justin Edinburgh
There is still an opportunity to enter yourself into a ballot to be in the team to take on a former Cheltenham players side. If you would like to be entered into the ballot email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest.
The club are looking forward to seeing the supporters at the Open Day for what promises to be a great occasion before the start of the season.