Cheltenham Town have teamed up with Prestbury Marketing to deliver a supporters satisfaction survey to gain feedback from Robins fans to help improve their matchday experience.
We recognise that ultimately results on the pitch matter the most to fans but the club still want to strive to improve other off-field areas on a matchday, including facilities, atmosphere and entertainment.
By enhancing the experience we provide for supporters, we can make steps towards increasing attendances which will also boosts Michael Duff’s playing squad on and off the pitch.
We have already made steps towards improving the overall atmosphere by introducing a new singing section for the 2019/20 campaign, and we want to improve more for our supporters.
We value your support and want as much feedback as possible so please complete and share our survey with other supporters.
As a thank you for everybody who completes this survey, each person that completes it will be entered into a prize draw for a free 2019/20 season ticket anywhere in the ground.
Terms and conditions
- Only those who complete the whole survey and include their contact details (question 28) will be entered into the season ticket draw.
- The winner of the season ticket draw will be contacted using the details submitted on question 28 after the survey closing date on August 2.
- If the winner already has purchased a 2019/20 season ticket then they can have another one or alternatively one for the 2020/21 season.
- All season ticket terms and conditions apply with the season ticket in the prize draw.
- The season ticket can only be in home areas of the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
- People who take part in the survey are only permitted do so once.
- No cash permitted as a season ticket alternative and no refunds on existing season tickets accepted.
- The winners name may also be published on the club's social media and website. By entering this competition you are agreeing to take part in publicity.
- Cheltenham Town employees are not permitted to take part in the survey