The Cheltenham Town Community Trust are launching a new look football scholarship for post-16 students in September 2020.
The Trust are expanding their Futsal scholarship programme to a new 11-a-side team who will study, train and play while representing Cheltenham Town and the Community Trust.
Based at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium and Cheltenham Civil Service's Sports Ground on Tewkesbury Road, the course is aimed at post-16 students who have completed their GCSEs and are looking to gain further educational qualifications while combining their studies with the opportunity to play football.
Students on the programme will study full time for an OCR Level Three Sports Diploma while also training and playing matches.
- Applies to students aged between 16 and 19
- Training two to three times a week
- Regular matches every week against other Community Trust set-ups
- Study for an OCR Level Three Diploma in Sport
- Access to training facilities on a 3G surface and grass pitch at Cheltenham Civil Service
- Academic studying in classrooms at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium
- Can lead to further studying at university or employment in the sport, leisure and recreation industry
To find out more about the course and upcoming Open Days email email@example.com for more information.