Young Robins fans under the age of 12 can be in with a chance of winning the chance to lead the team as out as a matchday mascot for our upcoming home match with Swindon Town on Saturday 24 August.
We're giving away a full mascot package for the West Country derby against Swindon at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium, for what always promises to be one of the biggest home matches in the League Two season.
The mascot package includes:
- Having a dedicated Mascot Co-ordinator on hand at all times
- An official match photo of you and the teams' Captains and Referees
- The chance to wear the latest kit throughout the whole day
- A signed photograph of you and your favourite player
- Two adults and one junior ticket for the Main Stand
- An official match programme and team sheet
- Mascot name and photograph in the programme and on the scoreboard
To enter for the chance to be a mascot for the Swindon fixture we are asking Robins fans under the age of 12 to email us with a photo of them wearing their Cheltenham Town shirt when enjoying their summer holidays off school.
Send in your pictures by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a winner will be selected to lead out the team.
The deadline for entries is at midday on Tuesday.
The winner is able to purchase a kit to wear as part of the package or can borrow a kit for the day.