Copies of Saturday's official matchday programme for the visit of Scunthorpe United to the Jonny-Rocks Stadium will be on sale around the ground.
Priced at £3, the newly designed match programme has plenty to read as the Robins get set for their first home fixture of the new League Two campaign.
Inside Saturday's edition you can find:
- A big interview with goalkeeper Scott Flinders
- Chris Clements picks his favourite teammates 5-a-side team
- Will Boyle is the man in the spotlight for the quickfire Q&A
- Chairman Andy Wilcox pens his first notes of the season
- Ladies boss Alex Cheal shares his pre-season thoughts
- Michael Duff has his say ahead of the game
- Under-18s manager Pete Haynes on his team's pre-season preparations
- Jake Doyle-Hayes on becoming a Cheltenham Town player
- There's a look back at the Robins history On this Day
- Jon Palmer speaks to Cheltenham Town Ladies new signing Kerry Bartlett
- Pictures from the Robins players visit to the Cheltenham Luke 1977 store for the new official clothing partner launch
- A look at how some of the ex-Cheltenham players have been finding new clubs this summer
- A wrap up from the latest around League Two
- Everything you need to know about our opponents on the day, Scunthorpe United
Copies of the programme are available around the stadium and club shop at a price of £3.
Tickets for Saturday's fixture are available to buy from the ticket office on Friday between 10am and 3pm, as well as on the day. You can also buy online here.