The second edition of the official Cheltenham Town matchday programme for the new season will be available to buy at Tuesday's match against Carlisle United.
The Cumbrians make the long journey south to the Jonny-Rocks Stadium on Tuesday night and to mark the game why not pick up a copy of the new look match programme?
It will be on sale around the stadium, including in the club shop, and priced at £3.
Tuesday's edition includes:
- A big interview with new loan striker Gavin Reilly
- Tahvon Campbell picks his dream 5-a-side team
- Under-18s boss Pete Haynes reflects on his team's start to the Youth Alliance season
- Ben Tozer has his say on Saturday and Tuesday's clash
- Scott Flinders previews the match
- Manager Michael Duff pens his programme notes
- Ryan Broom is in the hotseat for the quickfire Q&A
- Commercial manager John Finnigan discusses commerical progress over the summer
- The Gloucestershire Echo speak to former scholar Will Dawes
- Find out the latest on the transfers involving former Robins players
- Everything you need to know about the opposition
- The latest from the Ladies team set-up after their season opener
- Plus much more
It is now also possible to order copies of the programme online via the club shop. To buy Tuesday's edition click here.