Cheltenham Town is looking for a new Media and Communications Manager, based at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium.
We’re looking for an organised, confident and imaginative all-rounder with a love of the media and football industry to join the team.
It’s a challenging but rewarding role and we’re looking for the right person to make an impact as we mark the 20th anniversary of our historic promotion to the Football League.
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch.
- Working strategically and creatively with the commercial team to help meet targets
- Planning, fulfilling and reporting of awareness campaigns to promote the club
- Managing the club’s website, programme plus other online and offline channels
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local and national media
- Matchday media operations and organising volunteers
- Liaising with supporters and managing feedback with the right people
- Ensuring a clear line of internal communication
- Maintaining high standards of presentation across the club
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent judgement, critical thinking and reasoning
- Ability to manage press operations
- A flexible and responsive professional in an ‘always-on’ environment
- A self-starter with creative and analytical skills
- Some team management and leadership experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong digital communication knowledge and skills
Applications close: Friday, August 24
Interviews: Friday, August 31
How to apply:
Please send your current CV together with a covering letter and any examples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary on request. No agencies please.