Ahead of the second full weekend of EFL fixtures, supporters can find below information on how you can enjoy highlights on Quest.
What does Quest’s EFL coverage include?
- Over the next four years, Quest will broadcast highlights every Saturday at 9pm from every week of the season, as well as all mid-week matches, selected Carabao Cup fixtures and the final of the Checkatrade Trophy.
- EFL on Quest will feature the goals from the Sky Bet Championship, League 1 and League 2.
- EFL on Quest is hosted by Colin Murray, with a selection of pundits offering expert analysis each week.
- Quest will also broadcast EFL: The Reaction, a weekly fan-centric Facebook LIVE hosted on Quest’s Facebook page every Saturday. Quest will bring fans closer to the action than ever before, whatever your team. Just go to facebook.com/ukquest
How can I watch EFL on Quest?
- EFL on Quest is broadcast every Saturday at 9pm, and repeated every Sunday at 10am.
- Available free-to-air on:
- Freeview (Channel 37)
- Freesat on (Channel 167)
- Available on subscription services:
- Sky (Channel 144)
- Virgin Media (Channel 172)
- BT TV (Channel 37)
- Coverage is also available for live stream and on demand via QuestOD
Is EFL on Quest available in HD?
- EFL on Quest is available to watch in HD on Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat, and also available in HD live and on-demand via the QuestOD app and online at www.questod.co.uk
- QuestOD is accessible on browsers for PC, and Mac at www.questod.co.uk and for free via the QuestOD app, available for download on iOS and Android devices, by searching “QuestOD”. It is not available via iOS browsers.
- Chromecast is supported on the iOS app and will soon be available for Android which will enable you to watch EFL on Quest in HD on a compatible TV.
- Kindle, Playstation, Xbox and Fire devices are not yet supported.
- This service is purely based in the UK for UK & Ireland residents, with the exception of Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
- QuestOD supports the latest versions and two previous versions of Chrome, Safari and Firefox, and only the current version of Edge / Internet Explorer.
How can I download the QuestOD app?
- The QuestOD app is available for free download via the iTunes app store and Google Play store.
Viewers watching the first EFL on Quest highlights show on Freeview last weekend may have experienced a technical issue.
A Quest Spokesperson said: "Unfortunately we experienced a technical issue with our playout to Freeview on Saturday which meant the incorrect signal was delivered, causing viewers on that platform to see distorted pictures on their screens. Viewers on other platforms, including Sky, Virgin and Freesat, were unaffected and the signal was delivered as expected.
"Our engineers have identified the issue on our Freeview playout and we are confident that this will not happen again. We have apologised to those fans who were affected and reminded them that they can catch up with show online or through our QuestOD App."