Vacancy: Media and Communications Manager
Cheltenham Town is looking for a new Media and Communications Manager, based at the LCI Rail Stadium.
We’re looking for an organised, confident and imaginative all-rounder with a love of the media and football industry to join the team.
It’s a challenging but rewarding role and comes at an exciting time for the club, and we’re looking for the right person to take it to the next level.
Please note it does involve working on Saturdays and at evening matches but hey, that’s the life of a football or sports club!
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch.
- Working strategically and creatively with the commercial team to help meet targets
- Planning, fulfilling and reporting of awareness campaigns to promote the club
- Managing the club’s website, programme and other online and offline channels
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local and national media
- Matchday media operations and organising volunteers
- Liaising with supporters and managing feedback with the right people
- Ensuring a clear line of internal communication
- Maintaining high standards of presentation across the club
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent judgement, critical thinking and reasoning
- Ability to conduct media interviews, think on your feet and be flexible and responsive in an ‘always-on’ environment
- A self-starter with creative and analytical skills
- Some team management and leadership experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong digital communication knowledge and skills
Salary on request. Please send your current CV together with a covering letter and any examples of your recent work to email@example.com.
Closing date is Friday 4 August, 2017. No agencies please.