Robins fans who have already collected their season tickets will have noticed a red 'privilege' card in their envelopes. This is a new scheme that we are running this year in association with business all around Gloucestershire.
The card is free for season ticket holders and just £25 for everyone else and entitles the holder to all sorts of discounts and deals with a wide varitety of businesses, from the Spice Lodge restaurant to Jonny Rocks Chauffeur services.
As more businesses join the scheme we will update you here on the club website.
Companies already involved include:
- Spice Lodge will give a 25% discount to card holders on their main course (Excludes Sunday buffet).
- Jonny Rocks are offering all CTFC privilege card holders 10% off on their first chauffeur car booking.
- Andy's & Co. Barbers will give 20% off to any fan with a priviliege card.
- Bence & Obsidian 20% off all Kitchen & Bathroom purchases at Obsidian and Bence Showrooms.
- LPC Painting are offering 10% off all decorating bookings if you have one of these new cards.
- Autovillage Cheltenham/Gotherington are giving card holders 20% off servicing as well as a special deal of MOTs £35 and a £150.00 voucher off new/used cars.
Even Chairman Paul Baker is getting involved, "Paul Baker Insurance Services will pay £20 to CTFC for every Park Home, Leisure Home and Home and Contents policy we issue to a fan with a privilege card. Call free on 0800 0385 090 or pop in to 16 Hewlett Road for a friendly chat."
For more information on how your or your business can get involved and reach our large fan base, contact John Finnigan via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 573558 (option 3).
Here's what John had to say about the privilege card scheme and the great hospitality deals on offer for the first few home games: