Full interviews from this morning's pre-Wycombe press call with Russ Milton can be seen on Robins TV, or at the bottom of this article.
If you don't have the time to watch them, or at work and don't want your boss to know you're watching a video, read some of the key quotes here.
- Russ talking about Gary Johnson: "Yes he is improving everyday, he has his ups and downs, but it was good to see him there on Saturday. He might be there on Saturday, might not but I've had a few calls with him and he seems to be ok".
- On Calum Kitscha and the need for a new keeper: "Calum is out through injury and we've been working to get an emergency loan, there won't be any news today."
- Russ on Adebayo Akinfenwa: "Most people know what Akinfenwa can do so it depends on the day what we can do with him, and you've got to try and stop the first ball and the second ball and if you do those two things, you've got a chance of nullifying a threat'.
- Discussing Dan Holman's form in the game against Morecambe: "Holman was very close to being back to his best, he deserved a goal and an in form Dan Holman obviously gives your team a huge boost".
- Russ on Rhys Lovett: "Rhys has done really well and he is going to be a good goalie, and next year we will probably loan him out to a higher level. He is fantastic at training and and it's a good future for him".
- On our game against Wycombe: "They have a good way of playing and they have some good players in their team, but they still have things to play for".
- On the importance of the win against Morecambe: "Wins change mindsets and it changes the mood and atmosphere as well as being mindful of the fact that it is only one step towards where we want to be".
- On the fitness of the team: "Yes, everyone is pretty much ok, Liam Davis hasn't done much at training this week so we will check on him but everyone else is ok".
- On Scott Brown's penalty save: "'I think we did play well in the game against Morecambe and Brown's save gave everyone a lift and it would have been an unjustice if we were to go 1-0 down".
- On tactics and formations: "Shapes, systems, tactics, it comes down to hard work really and it's about you imposing yourself on the opposition and hopefully it is enough to beat your opposition".
- Dan discussing his fitness levels ahead of the game against Wycombe: 'I feel good at the moment, and it's been good intensity at training and I feel 100%".
- Dan talking about the win against Morecambe and the game against Wycombe: 'A win is massive from 4 defeats on the bounce and it's tough to get out of that ruck and it was a good display, not just a lucky display. I think we played well".
- Dan on... the pitch at Whaddon Road: 'Obviously every footballer wants to play on a nice pitch but I feel like recently we've managed with our pitch well and learnt how to get the best out of it".
- On his own performance against Morecambe: 'I would say it was one of my best games of the season because I have not played much and when I have been playing it was sort of getting back into it but as I said I am feeling good now".
- Discussing his injury: "It was at an unfortunate time but I'm happy as when that does happen you are in contract and you are with a club that will support you and it can happen to people that are at the end of their contract and they have to recover on their own".
- On the win over Morecambe: 'Yes, it was good, a good performance from everyone. Everyone was on the same wavelength and doing the right thing and obviously helps a striker when you know when the ball is coming".
- Talking about how the manager being at the game helped the team to a win: 'Him being there in person helps and gives you a boost after what he has been through".
- Discussing Wycombe's recent form: 'At this stage of the season it is total focus on the game plan, what we need to do to carry it out as well as we can".
Watch the full interviews on Robins TV here.