Come along to our networking evening
Cheltenham Town FC are giving you the chance to win the naming rights to our Premier Wyman’s Road Stand for the 2016-17 Season for just £100.00 + VAT.
We are holding a networking evening aimed at sponsors, local businesses and fans giving like-minded individuals the chance to mix and mingle, with Manager Gary Johnson and Chairman Paul Baker both guest speakers at the event.
The event will be held in the Main Bar at Whaddon Road on the evening of the Bristol City pre-season friendly on Monday 25th July at 5:45pm.
As well as enjoying the game and getting a chance to network with some of Gloucestershire's leading businesses, it also offers the chance for one lucky business or individual to win the sponsorship of the Wyman’s Road Stand worth £10,000 within the raffle, all included in the price of entry.
Tickets are priced at £100.00+ VAT and will include:
- Two tickets for the game vs Bristol City on Monday 25th July, which will include a drink and light buffet, car parking and an entry into the draw for the Premier Wyman’s Road Stand
- An advert in the match day programme and on our ctfc.com website
- Two tickets to a home league game of your choice
- Meet the Manager Gary Johnson and Chairman Paul Baker
As our fixture list will have been released by then the evening will be a great opportunity for you to book hospitality packages for the new season as we aim for another impressive season and our first back in the Football League.
The draw for the naming rights of the stand will be made prior to our game vs Bristol City on Monday 25th July. As well as this fantastic prize, there are 4 runners up prizes of;
- Match day hospitality for 4 guests to include a 2 course meal, drinks on arrival and match seats
- Signed replica shirt
- A full page of advertisement in the match day programme
- Director for a day for two persons to include Boardroom hospitality and Directors seats
Please book your place now, show your support for the team and come to a great night networking with other local businesses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01242 588107 for more information. As always, your support would be very much appreciated.