The Johnson Cup!Tonight sees Cheltenham Town take on Bristol City in a pre-season friendly at Whaddon Road, but this is no ordinary game, this is the Johnson Cup as Gary takes on Lee.
With a good crowd expected for the game, please make sure you read these important announcements:
- The "Champions" fly-on-the-wall documentary DVD will be on sale from the ticket office which opens at 5:30pm. They are selling fast and with only a limited number printed, make sure you don't miss the chance to pick up a piece of Robins' history for you or a friend!
- Season Tickets will also be able to be collected from the ticket office. The new home shirts will also be available from the club shop which opens at 6pm.
- Tickets for the game are pay on the gate only, priced at £10 for adults & £5 for everybody else, whether you are standing or seated.
- The Bristol City fans will be in the Hazlewoods stand (all seater), access to which is via Whaddon Road.
- Our home fans will be in their normal stands EXCEPT for the AutoVillage Ssangyong Stand (Prestbury Road End) which will be closed as will the tunnel standing enclosures. All other areas of the ground are open.
- Throughout the evening the Premier Suite/ Victory Bar will not be open to the public as it is the location for the Stand Raffle! Make sure you check out our social media platforms around 7:15pm to find out the new name of the stand opposite the dugouts!
- There are no more spaces in the car park for tonight.
We wish all fans from both teams a safe journey to the ground and we hope you enjoy the evening.