Gary Johnson says he is extremely pleased with the business he has already conducted in the transfer market during his first close season as Cheltenham Town manager
The former Bristol City and Yeovil Town boss has so far brought in five new faces as he bids to build a squad capable of making an immediate return to the Football League.
In this video interview, Johnson discusses his remaining targets, the character and spirit he wants in his group, the role the fans have to play and his plans for pre-season as the Robins build up to the new Vanarama National League campaign, which kicks off on Saturday, August 8.
* Gary Johnson has invited between 15 and 20 trialists to take part in pre-season training, which starts on July 1
* New recruits have been put through rigorous 'interview' process to ensure the dressing room is together and united for the cause, with positive and reliable characters who get on well off the field
* Johnson has made offers to several players, including two full-backs, a centre forward and a goalkeeper
* Two long term loan signings from higher level clubs are expected to be added to the squad
* Final home pre-season friendly against League One opposition (Tuesday, July 21) to be confirmed shortly
* Club to hold an open day for supporters to mix with staff and players at Seasons in build-up to new campaign
Cheltenham Town had sold more than 850 season tickets as Friday afternoon's 'early bird' deadline passed.
Click here for more details about 2015/16 season tickets.