Here at Cheltenham Town we still have places available for our BTEC Level 2 Football and Education Programme, open to all 16-18 year olds.
Study with CTFC a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Sport, including an NVQ level 2 in activity leadership, as well as a Functional Skills level 1 or 2 in English/Maths. The course is for any 16-18 year olds that have not achieved the required GCSE grades (C’s and above) to attend school sixth forms & many College courses, but whom are still looking to further their education. The course is supplemented by a full Football games programme, representing Cheltenham Town FC.
On completion of the course, all candidates can gain the equivalent of 4 GCSE grades C+. The course is free and fully funded and is linked with Millbrook Academy.
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Sport – equivalent to 4 GCSE (Grade C+) & NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership
- Functional Skills in English and Maths Level 1 or Level 2
- One year programme for 16-18 year olds studying and playing football 16 hours per week.
- Play 11 side Football representing Cheltenham Town FC in a recognised College League
- Education studies will take place at Cheltenham Town FC.
- Full CTFC kit including training travel kit playing and training kit.
- In partnership with Millbrook Academy and Virtual Learning UK.
- BTEC L2, NVQ L2 and Functional Skills delivered and assessed through the online learning programme - The Sport Brain.
Entry requirements: Minimum 4 GCSE's at grade D to E
Pathway after course leads onto:
- BTEC Level 3 Enhanced Diploma in Sport at Cheltenham Town FC
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Sport
- University Foundation Degree
- A career in sport.
- For more details and to register an interest please contact the CTFC Community team, email@example.com or 01242 518630